Restaurant Le Belfry à Lourdes,
en Occitanie, by Raymond Nördin
Restaurant Le BELFRY by Raymond Nördin
The chef Raymond Nördin invites you vous convie in the heart of the Marian city to live an enchanted interlude that will delight your taste buds and immerse you in an atmosphere of serenity and voluptuousness.
Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 7pm-10pm. When the restaurant is closed, we offer dishes prepared by local caterers in the dining room or in room service.
Take advantage of our half-board offer which includes breakfast (15€ per person instead of 35€ if you take it extra) and dinner for two. For the dinner, select a starter, main course and dessert from the menu and enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne each for 65€/person.
Sparkling brunch breakfast every morning at the Belfry & Spa
5-Star Hotel Restaurant in Lourdes
Served everyday from 7-11am at 35€/person. (25 € for children from 4 yo to 14 yo)
The sparkling brunch breakfast is included in most of the rates for the guests staying at the hotel.
You will find:
- Coffee and espresso, Dammann teas,
- Farm milk or plant-based milk, chocolate milk,
- Bread and pastries made of Isigny butter,
- Artisanal jams, bio butter (normal and semi-salted),
- Freshly squeezed orange juice, Alain Milliat peach, mango and apple juice,
- Cheese and charcuterie from the region,
- Yoghurt from the Pyrenees,
- Crepes and pancakes, Nutella,
- Fresh fruit,
- Cereal, dried fruits,
- Smoked salmon,
- Scrambled eggs, local bacon, potato gratin, mushrooms,
- Prosecco, Alain Brumon Côte de Gascogne wines, white, red and rosé.
The Belfry's bar offers cocktails and a wide selection of drinks and tapas.
- Dim sum of wild shrimp, spinach, civet
- Dim sum of Beef sautéed with satay, peppers, soy
- Gyoza of chicken, Thai chives, lemongrass
- Crispy shrimp
- Focaccia with truffles and arugula
- Heart of cold smoked salmon with oak wood
- Traditional organic Royan ravioli with cheese
The hotel also offers a 24-hour room service.
- Presented in the form of jars, we offer you several dishes made by Great French Chefs.