Restaurant Le Belfry à Lourdes,
en Occitanie, by Raymond Nördin
Restaurant Le BELFRY by Raymond Nördin
The chef Raymond Nördin and his sous chef Romain Fabry invite you vous convie in the heart of the Marian city to live an enchanted interlude that will delight your taste buds and immerse you in an atmosphere of serenity and voluptuousness.
Open: from Tuesday to Sunday from 7pm-10pm for the gastronomic restaurant Le Belfry, and from 12pm-2:30pm for the restaurant Le Louis Entrecôte.
When the restaurant is closed, we offer dishes prepared by local caterers in the dining room or in room service.
Sparkling brunch breakfast every morning at the Belfry & Spa
5-Star Hotel Restaurant in Lourdes
Served everyday from 7-11am at 35€/person.
The sparkling brunch breakfast is free for the guests staying at the hotel.
You will find:
- Coffee and espresso, Dammann teas,
- Farm milk or plant-based milk, chocolate milk,
- Bread and pastries made of Isigny butter,
- Artisanal jams, bio butter (normal and semi-salted),
- Freshly squeezed orange juice, Alain Milliat peach, mango and apple juice,
- Cheese and charcuterie from the region,
- Yoghurt from the Pyrenees,
- Crepes and pancakes, Nutella,
- Fresh fruit,
- Cereal, dried fruits,
- Smoked salmon,
- Scrambled eggs, local bacon, potato gratin, mushrooms,
- Prosecco, Alain Brumon Côte de Gascogne wines, white, red and rosé.
The Belfry's bar offers cocktails and a wide selection of drinks and tapas.
- Dim sum of wild shrimp, spinach, civet
- Dim sum of Beef sautéed with satay, peppers, soy
- Gyoza of chicken, Thai chives, lemongrass
- Crispy shrimp
- Focaccia with truffles and arugula
- Heart of cold smoked salmon with oak wood
- Traditional organic Royan ravioli with cheese
The hotel also offers a 24-hour room service.
- Presented in the form of jars, we offer you several dishes made by Great French Chefs.