5 Star Hotel in Lourdes, Occitania
Room Service 24h a day with the best of Grand Chefs
For your gourmet breaks within the hotel, the hotel offers a 24-hour Room Service. Presented in jars, you can choose from a number of menus and flavours, all created by Great French Chefs: Emmanuel Renaut, Vincent Ferniot, Philippe Conticini, Gilles Goujon...
A lounge bar is also available on the ground floor of the hotel.
Breakfast at the Belfry & Spa 5-Star Hotel in Lourdes
Prepared with fresh and local products, breakfast at the Belfry & Spa will delight you.
You will find:
- Products of the day
- A selection of pastries
- Home-made cakes
- Special breads
- Handmade jams
- Traditional charcuterie
- Cheeses and yoghurts from the Pyrenees
- Organic eggs from the farm
- A hot buffet
- A selection of Dammann teas
- Italian coffee
- Natural fruit juices from Alain Milliat
- A Valrhona hot chocolate
Selection of restaurants at direct proximity of the hotel
During your stay, the Belfry & Spa team is at your disposal to recommend good restaurants close to the hotel.
Here are a few of them:
Da Marco, Italian restaurant
- 1 minute walk from the hotel
- 47 rue de la Grotte 65100 Lourdes - 05 62 94 03 59
- Warm welcome and authentic Italian pizzas, a famous and must-see address in Lourdes.
Au bon accueil
- 7 minutes by car from the hotel
- 5 Rue de l'Église - 65100 Bartrès
- Recognised as one of the best restaurants in the region of Lourdes, Au Bon Accueil offers a cuisine of character that celebrates local dishes.
Les petits pois sont rouges
- 10 minutes by car from the hotel
- 44 Avenue des Pyrénées - 65400 Argeles-Gazost
- Refined cuisine with excellent fish. Modern and comfortable decoration. A warm and family welcome.
- 15 minutes by car from the hotel
- 1 Rue Lamarque - 65400 Saint-Savin
- Recognised as the best in the region, the cuisine of Le Viscos is composed of local products including the famous black pig of Bigorre.